See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
One of the pleasures of spending time among archival material is the chance discovery. We recently came across an Izod Lacoste advertisement that was used in 1958 and 1959, placed by The Andover Shop.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Have you heard ‘Cinque vittime’ by Guess What 3000 on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/guesswhat3000/… 3 weeks ago
- Vespa a Padova: Matteo Tessarolo has added a photo to the pool: bit.ly/1kJSgjM 1 month ago
- JB's Allstars appearance The Tube youtu.be/IdnLpHSknZU via @YouTube 1 month ago
- The Selecter: Longska1 has added a photo to the pool: The Bowery Reading bit.ly/1YPeJP4 1 month ago
- mods 5 B-W: izmota1 has added a photo to the pool: bit.ly/1YJzSdD 1 month ago
- Mod & Rock: Ian Smith (Studio72) has added a photo to the pool: A 60's themed British shop on Burgate, Cante... bit.ly/1YgazKv 1 month ago
- Latest Article French Boutik and The Most - Paris 27Nov2015 bit.ly/1NENMlU The Mod Generation 2 months ago
- Carnaby Scooters: Longska1 has added a photo to the pool: Grand Opening bit.ly/1Teo0Jy 2 months ago
- Berties Paint Shop: Ian Smith (Studio72) has added a photo to the pool: Detail of an elaborately crafted sco... bit.ly/1HQiWow 2 months ago
- From the Jam: Longska1 has added a photo to the pool: Sub 89, Reading bit.ly/1HJkFBs 2 months ago