See on Scoop.it – Mod Scene Weekly
Collectors of vintage shoes and fans of mid-century advertising will no doubt recognize Nettleton as a preeminent brand from the heyday and early purveyor of the loafer, a term which it trademarked in 1937.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Hallelujah For Madras ivy-style.com/hallelujah-for… 4 hours ago
- VIDEO: Flash mob hits Market Place shopping centre 'to promote Bolton' theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11354798.… 15 hours ago
- Oh beehive! Get set for Vintage Festival - Glasgow Evening Times eveningtimes.co.uk/lifestyle/fash… 16 hours ago
- Featured video Glasgow Mod Weekend 2014 - Dave Simon bit.ly/1n5OoIo 18 hours ago
- DAKS AW14 120th Anniversary Campaign ft Leah and Paul Weller: youtu.be/BamJ7fQtT3o via @YouTube 19 hours ago
- Ready to go Stateside for old club reunion - Grimsby Telegraph grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Ready-Statesid… 21 hours ago
- Featured Photo 1980 bit.ly/1n5aGKn 21 hours ago
- Featured Photo Riviera Affair bit.ly/1n5aGu4 21 hours ago
- Featured Photo Riviera Affair bit.ly/1n5aDOQ 21 hours ago
- Jamaican records fill R&B gap - Entertainment - Jamaica Gleaner jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/201407… 22 hours ago