See on Scoop.it – Mod Scene Weekly
The latest issue of Japanese magazine Free & Easy is called “The Updated Ivy” issue and features scads of pages of every imaginable wacky twist on trad classics.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sheffield indie/mod band take their Itchy Feet on the road - The Star | @scoopit sco.lt/5142gT 40 minutes ago
- Sean Connery: Istanbul | @scoopit sco.lt/83bomn 1 hour ago
- Featured Event Radio Sutch 'Mod & Ska Boogaloo Bash' bit.ly/1ho9iiU The Mod Generation 3 hours ago
- University of Sussex to hold symposium examining the Who album, the movie and Mod culture | @scoopit sco.lt/5z0hiT 3 hours ago
- David Hillyard & His Story of U.S. Ska - Lawless Street | @scoopit sco.lt/4vBPph 20 hours ago
- Style wars at 50: the Mods - high50 | @scoopit sco.lt/6J06L3 1 day ago
- Piaggio Pete: ColinParte has added a photo to the pool: bit.ly/1kZ1LZ0 1 day ago
- Paul Weller refuses to be involved in Record Store Day in future because of 'touts' | @scoopit sco.lt/66oQsL 1 day ago
- From ‘tweenage’ mothers to Mods and Rockers, it's all too easy to demonise the young | @scoopit sco.lt/7PUMV7 2 days ago
- Mod Scene Weekly 1st Edition 20/4/2014 flip.it/cPx6R via @flipboard 2 days ago