See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
One of the pleasures of spending time among archival material is the chance discovery. We recently came across an Izod Lacoste advertisement that was used in 1958 and 1959, placed by The Andover Shop.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- American Mods: Clean Living Under Difficult Geographical Circumstances: Mod Revival! The Best Bands americanmodstoday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/mod-re… 2 hours ago
- RAC girl Ruby was all revved up - Glasgow Evening Times eveningtimes.co.uk/lifestyle/memo… 2 hours ago
- Upcoming Documentary Explores 'The History of R&B Music' | @scoopit sco.lt/51SB8b 22 hours ago
- Hallelujah For Madras ivy-style.com/hallelujah-for… 1 day ago
- VIDEO: Flash mob hits Market Place shopping centre 'to promote Bolton' theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11354798.… 1 day ago
- Oh beehive! Get set for Vintage Festival - Glasgow Evening Times eveningtimes.co.uk/lifestyle/fash… 1 day ago
- Featured video Glasgow Mod Weekend 2014 - Dave Simon bit.ly/1n5OoIo 1 day ago
- DAKS AW14 120th Anniversary Campaign ft Leah and Paul Weller: youtu.be/BamJ7fQtT3o via @YouTube 1 day ago
- Ready to go Stateside for old club reunion - Grimsby Telegraph grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Ready-Statesid… 1 day ago
- Featured Photo 1980 bit.ly/1n5aGKn 1 day ago