See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
One of the pleasures of spending time among archival material is the chance discovery. We recently came across an Izod Lacoste advertisement that was used in 1958 and 1959, placed by The Andover Shop.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Style wars at 50: the Mods - high50 | @scoopit sco.lt/6J06L3 1 hour ago
- Piaggio Pete: ColinParte has added a photo to the pool: bit.ly/1kZ1LZ0 11 hours ago
- Paul Weller refuses to be involved in Record Store Day in future because of 'touts' | @scoopit sco.lt/66oQsL 18 hours ago
- From ‘tweenage’ mothers to Mods and Rockers, it's all too easy to demonise the young | @scoopit sco.lt/7PUMV7 21 hours ago
- Mod Scene Weekly 1st Edition 20/4/2014 flip.it/cPx6R via @flipboard 1 day ago
- For The Love Of Mod - London | @scoopit sco.lt/7tHQ0n 1 day ago
- Huckleberry's Menswear celebrates wearing it well for 20 years in Wolverhampton - expressandstar... | @scoopit sco.lt/5N5Mdl 1 day ago
- 23min of Ska : Everything for Nothing and Even Less | @scoopit sco.lt/71YHY1 1 day ago
- I'm so happy!: Steve.T. has added a photo to the pool: A bit of Lambretta panel art bit.ly/1eVX7ej 1 day ago
- Mods v Rockers! 1964 beach battles that rocked Britain - and terrified bank holiday tourists | @scoopit sco.lt/7BQAYz 2 days ago