See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
One of the pleasures of spending time among archival material is the chance discovery. We recently came across an Izod Lacoste advertisement that was used in 1958 and 1959, placed by The Andover Shop.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Last Days Of The Twisted Wheel Club - Manchester Confidential | @scoopit sco.lt/7YiPYX 8 hours ago
- Mods & Rockers - Modern Vespa (ENG) - SIP Scootershop Community | @scoopit sco.lt/5WZud7 18 hours ago
- The Who Launching World Tour This Year and 'Hoping' for New Album - Billboard | @scoopit sco.lt/5Tnkwr 20 hours ago
- Fred Perry x Southsea Deckchairs - FashionUnited.co.uk | @scoopit sco.lt/5hmV6X 20 hours ago
- Modstock kicks off instagram.com/p/m6RScDBmHk/ 1 day ago
- Down boy!: Steve.T. has added a photo to the pool: More from the 50th anniversary rideout, Clacton, Essex. w... bit.ly/1eWQLpB 1 day ago
- Paul Weller's children win lawsuit over pictures | @scoopit sco.lt/6LT2jB 1 day ago
- @NewUntouchables @Modculture yes mum 1 day ago
- Business journalist James Graham makes film about the Twisted Wheel - Prolific North | @scoopit sco.lt/5ySz5t 1 day ago
- Rene Gruau: Orange | @scoopit sco.lt/74WaZt 1 day ago