See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
W. David Marx, who recently gave us his interview with “Take Ivy” author Toshiyuki Kuroso, today shared on Ivy Style’s Facebook page his Pinterest devoted to Japanese Ivy books he’s discovered.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Secret Affair to headline at Ribble Valley Mod Weekend | @scoopit sco.lt/5znRdR 1 hour ago
- Mods and rockers 50 years on since Clacton 'invasion' - BBC News | @scoopit sco.lt/78TZ1V 2 hours ago
- And here's the new look magazine.....Mod Scene Weekly 1st Edition 20/4/2014 flip.it/0EBqD via @flipboard 12 hours ago
- Hot off the press! Mod Scene Weekly is out! modsceneweekly.com fb.me/2YNgymCoh 12 hours ago
- Mod Scene Weekly is out! modsceneweekly.com Stories via @Modculture @mistersuave @PaulWellerNews 12 hours ago
- Wigan Northern Soul- 'Keeping the Faith' | @scoopit sco.lt/5efCmv 1 day ago
- Last Days Of The Twisted Wheel Club - Manchester Confidential | @scoopit sco.lt/7YiPYX 2 days ago
- Mods & Rockers - Modern Vespa (ENG) - SIP Scootershop Community | @scoopit sco.lt/5WZud7 2 days ago
- The Who Launching World Tour This Year and 'Hoping' for New Album - Billboard | @scoopit sco.lt/5Tnkwr 2 days ago
- Fred Perry x Southsea Deckchairs - FashionUnited.co.uk | @scoopit sco.lt/5hmV6X 2 days ago