See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
W. David Marx, who recently gave us his interview with “Take Ivy” author Toshiyuki Kuroso, today shared on Ivy Style’s Facebook page his Pinterest devoted to Japanese Ivy books he’s discovered.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Style wars at 50: the Mods - high50 | @scoopit sco.lt/6J06L3 6 hours ago
- Piaggio Pete: ColinParte has added a photo to the pool: bit.ly/1kZ1LZ0 16 hours ago
- Paul Weller refuses to be involved in Record Store Day in future because of 'touts' | @scoopit sco.lt/66oQsL 1 day ago
- From ‘tweenage’ mothers to Mods and Rockers, it's all too easy to demonise the young | @scoopit sco.lt/7PUMV7 1 day ago
- Mod Scene Weekly 1st Edition 20/4/2014 flip.it/cPx6R via @flipboard 1 day ago
- For The Love Of Mod - London | @scoopit sco.lt/7tHQ0n 1 day ago
- Huckleberry's Menswear celebrates wearing it well for 20 years in Wolverhampton - expressandstar... | @scoopit sco.lt/5N5Mdl 1 day ago
- 23min of Ska : Everything for Nothing and Even Less | @scoopit sco.lt/71YHY1 1 day ago
- I'm so happy!: Steve.T. has added a photo to the pool: A bit of Lambretta panel art bit.ly/1eVX7ej 1 day ago
- Mods v Rockers! 1964 beach battles that rocked Britain - and terrified bank holiday tourists | @scoopit sco.lt/7BQAYz 2 days ago