See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
W. David Marx, who recently gave us his interview with “Take Ivy” author Toshiyuki Kuroso, today shared on Ivy Style’s Facebook page his Pinterest devoted to Japanese Ivy books he’s discovered.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- American Mods: Clean Living Under Difficult Geographical Circumstances: Mod Revival! The Best Bands americanmodstoday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/mod-re… 4 hours ago
- RAC girl Ruby was all revved up - Glasgow Evening Times eveningtimes.co.uk/lifestyle/memo… 4 hours ago
- Upcoming Documentary Explores 'The History of R&B Music' | @scoopit sco.lt/51SB8b 1 day ago
- Hallelujah For Madras ivy-style.com/hallelujah-for… 1 day ago
- VIDEO: Flash mob hits Market Place shopping centre 'to promote Bolton' theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11354798.… 1 day ago
- Oh beehive! Get set for Vintage Festival - Glasgow Evening Times eveningtimes.co.uk/lifestyle/fash… 1 day ago
- Featured video Glasgow Mod Weekend 2014 - Dave Simon bit.ly/1n5OoIo 1 day ago
- DAKS AW14 120th Anniversary Campaign ft Leah and Paul Weller: youtu.be/BamJ7fQtT3o via @YouTube 1 day ago
- Ready to go Stateside for old club reunion - Grimsby Telegraph grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Ready-Statesid… 1 day ago
- Featured Photo 1980 bit.ly/1n5aGKn 1 day ago