See on Scoop.it – the Mod Generation weekly
W. David Marx, who recently gave us his interview with “Take Ivy” author Toshiyuki Kuroso, today shared on Ivy Style’s Facebook page his Pinterest devoted to Japanese Ivy books he’s discovered.
See on www.ivy-style.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Northern Soul : Living for the Weekend BBC Documentary 2014 | @scoopit sco.lt/4yA2SH 5 hours ago
- Vinyl Cave: Land of 1000 Dances | @scoopit sco.lt/51QQS1 5 hours ago
- Hot Serenaders from Bratislava fb.me/3DUBvoLCF 15 hours ago
- Read all about it! MOD SCENE WEEKLY issue 15 flip.it/xxtig via @flipboard 1 day ago
- Weller, Weller, Weller... Paul is actually Welsh! | @scoopit sco.lt/8qCfYH 2 days ago
- In Glasgow tomorrow for Vintage festival: Bratislava Hot Serenaders - I'm in the Mood for Love: youtu.be/Yf7xUQs67OM via @YouTube 2 days ago
- Soul singer Charles Bradley: 'You gotta put it all out there' - The Missoulian missoulian.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Mick Jagger on James Brown: "I Copied All His Moves" time.com/3025167/mick-j… 2 days ago
- Daily Scooter Tv - Jakarta Mods Mayday 2014: youtu.be/3Neb54G_rIs via @YouTube 2 days ago
- 'We are the mods!' – time travelling with Quadrophenia | Centre for ... | @scoopit sco.lt/5To4XZ 2 days ago